Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Workout update

Tuesday workout

Ashley (Nubodys) was there just after my 15 minute treadmill walk and we proceeded to handle dips and pull ups.  These always manage to keep my heart rate up and it feels good.   After that, some stretching and back extensions, then a circuit of fast stepping, squats, and crunches with the exercise ball.  My lower back felt the workout.  I walked some more on the treadmill then stretched out and called it an hour.

These workouts, usually 3 times a week, sure are making me feel great, along with my diet (eating properly) and stress free lifestyle working as a distributor for Xocai life could not be better.

Have a great day - ReFocus Get fit!  I highly recommend this book "Owning Yourself""

Make this day yours.
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment