Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend Reflections - an olympic event

Weekend Reflections

I find that the weekend is a great time to look back over the past week and prepare for the upcoming week based on what I either accomplished or failed to get do.

The Olympics have kept us all captivated and supportive of our American/Canadian Athletes as they compete in various winter disciplines using those well honed skills that got them there in the first place.  Good luck everyone!  Keep the gold at home.

Last week was a great week and I feel so good about so many things.  As I said I have taken time to reflect.  The corporate world of which I participated for almost 32 years was put behind me as I entered a phase in my life called "semi-retirement".  I am using my honed skills of communication and internet savvy to work from home.  I have never felt as relaxed and the lack of stress has shown in my attitude and high degree of focus. I feel I have entered my own "Olympic" challenge.  It feels great.  I also know that eating healthy chocolate has affected my lifestyle as well.  It is just plain good for me!  My body is telling me daily.

I had a chat with my cousin, same age as I am, and we talked for over an hour about all the time we have worked and wasted.  He also is a self-employed man but he works a hard brick and mortar type of job.  He said he has reached an age when he doesn't mind working but it is time to be happy in what he does.  As baby-boomers we agreed that life is more than stress and we both vowed to make it better.

PaulTingley.com is a busy place now.  Xocai has me busy both eating good and sharing!  My workouts have been fantastic as Ashley makes my sessions more intense.  She even commented that I seem to have so much more energy and enthusiasm now.  But this kind of busy is making the world turn so much better.  My higher power is truly blessing me as I place this life in His hands.

Decisions that revolve around "life" truly affect "life" and the decisions I make to be happy when I get up in the morning are helping me achieve everything I put on a list.  I urge you to make the same type of decisions.

Stay happy - stay fit - refocus and this life is all yours to truly excel.

Have a great week!!

Paul Tingley
Skype: tingley
MSN: isaacdave
Phone 902-850-2460 (800 # coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment