Friday, February 19, 2010

Sixteen and a half months to retirement

The end of another great week!

This has been a very profitable week.  Five days of business building and body exercise (I was going to say 'building', but I am more about fitness then bulk). 

Let me start with Monday.  I started by setting myself up in business - and what a business this is going to be - join me and let's take the ride together. 

Tuesday I had a great workout with lots of cardio and a business meeting to follow. 
Wednesday I hired two members to be on my board of directors (still searching for a few more). 
Thursday Ashley put me through the ropes with increased intensity to my cardio.
Today, Friday, I landed a huge account for the company. 

It just proves what we are taught -  think you will make it and you will make it!

Communication is wealth!  With all the tools we have before us - telephone, computers, Skype, I-Pods, Blackberries and the list goes on and on, there is NO reason why we cannot succeed.  Vow to use at least one each day, if not all, to connect with someone.  Share what you have to offer and make it stick.  Repeat that over and over until you just do it naturally.

I was at the gym, as you know, I had a can of my energy drink, Xe, and when I left a sample for my trainer, a girl asked me what it was - opportunity to share - I told her all about it and she now connects me with that product.  I wonder who she will buy it from? Yep, me!  That is the thing.. make an easy thing easier by just doing it.  Each time it is done, add that to experience and you just got better.

Next week I will continue my daily responsibility to pass along my knowledge to others.  If I can give value to what I am offering up front then I can handle what ever emerges from my efforts.  If I do nothing, guess what, I'll get in return.  My business meeting on Thursday WILL net me two more business board members.

It sure feels good to take control of my destiny with steps of faith in whatever I do and say.

Before I know it, I'll reap the benefits and retire quite well off.  I ask you - if you want the same, join me.

Take care this weekend.

ReFocus! Get fit!

Paul Tingley

No comments:

Post a Comment