Saturday, February 27, 2010

Alternative Super Food - Healthy Chocolate? Xocai to you all!

Xocai to you!

It has been a great week as usual.  3 workouts at Nubodys and new members joining my Board of Directors helping me promote the healthy alternative to chocolate candy - that is Xocai healthy chocolate.

Ashley gave me lots of cardio work to do.  Treadmill, bike, squats, step ups, lunges, arm extensions, rowing and ended every session with more cardio on the treadmill and of course the stretch out afterward.

I stopped into Sports Chek after my Xocai meeting with my two new members and picked up a great pair of new sneakers.  They were Nikes (Bowerman Series)  marked down from $133 to $89.  What a difference a new pair of shoes make - wow!  I used to hurt in the shins on the treadmill.. never felt a thing this week.  Lesson? Keep your feet supported.

The Olympics close tomorrow.. how did you like them this year?  Pretty tense hockey games!

Enjoy the weekends.  Stay fit!  30 minutes a day can do wonders.  I personally have 3 helpings of Xocai chocolate before each meal of healthy fruit and veggies wth some protein thrown in for good measure.  Losing weight and smiling all the way to the bank.

Take care

Paul Tingley
PaulTingley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment