Monday, March 08, 2010

March Madness

Prosper!

Ever hear of that expression - March Madness?  It is amazing how true it is.  I woke Sunday morning at 6am all wound up, mad, and ready to go.  I walked out to my computer, turned it on, and started composing an ad to locate affiliates to join my company promoting healthy chocolate.  I used every social site I am a member of. Twitter, Ryze, Adlandpro, Linkreferral, Advertising Freeway,  and SalesSpider.  I then printed off enough ads to place at every brick and mortar business with high 'people traffic' along my stretch of highway.  Now I will wait! 

Here is the ad:


Affiliates Wanted
· Health & Wellness industry
· Good source of income
· No sales required
· Website provided
· 800 # provided (6 month)
· Join a trillion dollar industry
· Part-time or Full-time
Call Paul 1-866-576-8877 (Opt 2) for details


That was Sunday.  This morning was a new week, a new Monday.  I hit the gym with as much vigor as always and took care of an hour of cardio.  Sure felt good.  From there to deposit some commission cheques at the bank, then some gas in the car and home.  Having a home business has obvious benefits, but freedom of time is the biggest.

I hope you will consider your options and choose to be fit, healthy and happy.  Work from home, eat good food, eat healthy alternatives (chocolate?), and share share share!

Have a fantastic and prosperous week.

Paul
PaulTingley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment